Website Launch for Startup or Small Business
We will put you online in under three week's elapsed time. This service is perfect for businesses who need to get themselves online quickly, convey their business effectively, and want an experienced technology hand who gets business. Indeed, we will only ever do a maximum of ten of these Website Launches per year. We talk your commercial language and can help you think about what your website really needs.
How it works
- Engagement - you provide us with a brief, your requirements.
- We determine whether we can deliver your solution quickly.
- We give you an estimated time frame.
- We agree the project, start and estimated end time.
- The website is launched.
- You have two more opportunities to change content.
- Integrated blog into the website.
- You have access to manage and change content.
Who our website is for
Our Website Launch Service, is perfect for small businesses, partnerships, and sole traders. Have a clean looking website which is effective and professional.
Your startup website shouldn't be a holding page. It should clearly show enough of your vision. Maybe start with the "Website Launch" service and move to our "Web Data Platform" service once you have funding.
Some companies have famously been removed from hosting on Amazon Web Services, Wix, Square soft, and other providers. Reduce this risk by hosting on less common providers.
Why is it better to use Info Rhino's website development services?
Can't I just do it myself?
Most DIY websites make it incredibly hard to take content with you.
An important, but less considered reason - portability. Most clients will find they need more from a website in the future. If you do decide to move on, we will help make it easy for your content and data to be available for your new provider.
Benefits for clients
Being a British based company, this is perfect for UK businesses or those wishing to target a UK audience. Whilst not being able to offer legal advice we will find it easier to work with UK and EU legislation than more remote outsourcing solutions providers.
We use Piranha CMS. A CMS is a Website Content Managment System. We use Piranha CMS because it is neat, and runs on .Net Core - our speciality. .Net Core is a more high-end technology. Many CMS websites run on WordPress, php, Joomla, Node JS. There are other great .Net CMS platforms - Umbraco, Kentico, Sitecore, DotNetNuke, SiteFinity. We are not trying to compete with these technologies. Our goal is to give clients the opportunity to work with a commercially minded solutions provider, at a very affordable price, who can give them leeway into a superior technology, and benefit from our expertise.
Why our fee is low on price and high on delivery
Most companies just want an online presence, but they either;
- Pay far too much for what is a mediocre website.
- Try to do it themselves which takes far longer and has less impact.
- Try to outsource it overseas because the price seems cheaper.
- Get caught out by companies who offer a cheap price only to get charged a lot more.
- Use a DIY approach, Wix, WordPress, Joomla.
Client and Service Provider collaboration
Creating a website is a collaboration between client and supplier. We are passionate about our work and want our clients to succeed through it. For this reason, we always recommend most of the following;
- Research competitors.
- Have a logo.
- Give us ideas you like visually. We may retrofit
- improvements into your website, simply because we think it is a great addition.
- Write content. It can be in word or markdown format.
- Have a gallery of images which are sized accordingly - same ratio, small file size.
- Have a list of websites you like, and why.
- Consider icons - we use font awesome.
- Have thought through what your clients are looking for and where they are looking - Google adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn.
- Ideas which you think would improve your user's experience.
We want more than Info Rhino is offering
We understand that many clients have very powerful visions for their business, how they want their customers to interact with them through their platform, some want shopping carts, others want workflows, some may want to plugin to social media and resellers sites such as Amazon. Some clients want mobile applications, rich user-experiences.
Once it becomes clear our clients need more than this platform, we can do one of the following;
- Identify a new provider to build plugins into our platform.
- Implement client functionality and plugins by working with third party providers.
- Info Rhino and our client agrees this can be a great product to add to our platform.
- Agree our solution is not for you - perhaps look at this (web data platform link which is awesome).
- Agree to move it to our Web Data Platform in the future.
- Info Rhino is data company that envisions through interactive media such as web platforms. We strive to improve our client's salient points. Please give us your ideas, and we can help.