Info Rhino's vision for our clients and collaborators
Our vision is to create an ecosystem of gaining value from data for the benefits of our clients and their customers. It is not our objective to just sell a website, build a data warehouse, or many of the things we do exceptionally well. Our objective is to deliver what a client wants using our abilities.
This same vision is how we wish to collaborate with our suppliers. We expect our suppliers who are highly capable and whilst their technical excellence will allow us to deliver better solutions, that technical excellence is secondary to a shared vision.
If you are a supplier who wants to?
In this situation, you have spare capacity to work with us to develop our products further, we would love to hear from you;
- You think you could add value to one of our products and have a commercial partnership idea.
- You wish to assist us implementing our websites for clients, it could be; content, design, client-side development, Piranha CMS Page Type design. Note, we only outsource work when we have work, but welcome partnerships.
- You have your own products you wish us to promote on our platform.
- You are not expecting payment without a client.
- You wish to be a reseller for our platforms
- You wish to be a referrer, this can be as simple as having reciprocal links and pages, or social media presence
- You have clients you know could be interested in our products
Our articles section contains much more information on collaboration and partnership.
Sell to us
Please don't contact Info Rhino with offers of a commercial nature unless you have a clear collaborative intention. This means you should have read our website, considered how your skills and services complement ours, and are not simply offering one of the following;
- Redesign our website
- Ask us if we have "any spare work going"
- Have any projects you want you to undertake for us
- Offering us recruitment services, we are still surprised to have the same agencies we have worked with contact us with developers who we can source ourselves
- Offering us a completely unrelated service on the off-chance