Cost and Fees for WDM Implementation
The most commonly asked question in technology is "How long will it take?" Duration is often not the most important factor, what most clients really want to know is - "How much will it cost?"
By spending significant time developing software which does most of the heavy lifting, we keep development to a minimum - this;
- Gives us certainty to give an achievable delivery schedule.
- Ensures our clients does not spend significant amounts of money
Project Scoping / Feasibility Assessment
We strongly recommend having a workshop to assess your needs, review of any existing infrastructure, solutions you have, to assess your needs. This is modelled on our (Website Project Rescue) model. We charge a flat fee of £1500 plus VAT. Here are the key advantages to undertaking this step;
- You don't have to commit to the full implementation.
- You get expert advice on your existing approach and intended approach.
- We will deduct this amount from the standard fee if you decided to pursue using our WDM within one year of the Feasibility Assessment.
Standard WDM implementation
Every client will have different requirements, however, there are very clear steps we undertake to set up your platform.
- Project Initiation. Introduction, stakeholder identification, platform overview, and client vision.
- Test Server Setup. You get access to a test server to allow you to add pushable content to a test server. (Week one)
- Review Period (Week one to Week three). We can have workshops, and pass ideas back and forth to identify your needs better.
- Client Content setup. This will typically take one to two weeks.
- Bootstrap and branding implementation.
- Site review, we discuss how the implementation is progressing and discuss additional requirements.
- Sign off and handover.
6 weeks elapsed time.
10 weeks permitted implementation time.
Cost - £22,500 plus VAT.
Hosting and Support Fees
We use a specific hosting provider. As our platform runs so efficiently, this means our hosting is cost effective. We charge £1100 per year for hosting. This includes SSL.
We expect our clients to go for two year's hosting.
Our minimum term is two years. You are welcome to exit our platform before if you have a different business use-case on a different platform. This minimum term is also our commitment to you as a client which gives peace of mind. We expect every sale of our platform to see at least a year platform lifespan. This is simply a pragmatic approach to the ever-changing arena of technology.
We see our platform as a great solution for businesses and organisations for years to come. Migrating off our platform is entirely your choice, but we at Info Rhino have no problem when you decide to move on. Remember, you have the data and settings, you know our underlying technologies.
We ask for one month's notice, and charge £500 to assist you move website settings and configuration. Remember, you own your data.
Advanced WDM implementation
Clients may want different functionality to what our platform includes. We can discuss this development but will only implement it once the Standard WDM implementation phase has completed. We realise clients will be paying for extra work which other clients will potentially reap the benefits from in future. One way to reward our customers is to offer reseller potential on new functionality developed into our platform.
We will undertake a workshop, and undergo estimating workload effort. This day's effort is included in our Standard WDM implementation.
The WDM has many more features which are being integrated into the platform. We have been mindful not to cover these as our focus for this platform is around data and content. However, we have another completed or in-flight components we have written;
- Referral Management.
- Simple Workflow Integration - emailing, payment handling.
- Security - user login.
- Email Management.
We are happy to implement these for a reduced fee for extra development implementation.
The WDM commitment lifespan
Technology has a known lifespan. Any client signing up to our platform can be confident it will be managed for at least three years post implementation. Because the WDM is so open, you own all data. Info Rhino are transparent in that. We see our platform as a steppingstone to intelligent business. Rest assured we will work with our client-base to ensure business continuity.
Written with StackEdit.